iDesign launch

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hello! My name is Steph and I'm just your average busy-girl. I try my best to be home from work at 5 to jump into my role as a wife but often find that's a little easier said than done. Rather than get upset, I choose to roll with life's punches - this blog being one of them.

Recently I stumbled across a passion of mine that must have been hidden by my many layers. Design. Specifically, the designing of invitations and announcements. In light of this I launched iDesign. I invite you to join this ride I call "life" as we work together to create the first impression of your event or announce a major life change in your life through design. Hold on - it's going to be a great ride!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP