create

Friday, September 11, 2009

create; - verb: to make or bring into existence something new

For Christmas a good friend of mine bought me a sign that says simply "create." Many would bipass this sign for something that read "faith" or "family" or even "love." Although those signs would have a place in our home as well, I couldn't help but think fondly of the word she chose for me. As I thanked her for the thoughtful gift, she further told me that she felt like more than ever in my life this word described me in so many ways. She couldn't have been more right!

Create. That truly is what I love to do.

Not only do I create things for my business, iDesign, but far more importantly, God has also brought a sweet new creation into our lives. Nora Marie was born July 13th, 2009 at 12:49 am. Weighing in at 7 lbs and 5 ounces. Measuring 20 inches.

Create. Isn't it amazing that a word can mean so many things?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP